About Me

My photo
I write. I act. I like glitter a little too much and live inside my head. Its pretty there. :)

Monday, April 18, 2011

I just had to say by Cambria Covell


You walked me home like the gentleman you’ve always been
Now we’re standing by the door and I’m wishing for something more than just a kiss on a cheek
You say goodnight to me and turn to leave
Then I just breathe deep and say
Stop and wait please
There’s something I’ve got to confess because it’s been keeping me awake for days and days
I love you, I honestly do
I’ve loved you for longer than I care to say from the playground to our high school days
And I know you’ll tell me we’re just friends
And I know there’s someone else and you’ll go home to her in the end
I just had to say
I love you, I honestly do
I’ve loved you from the playground to our high school days
I just had to say

No comments:

Post a Comment